Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lets clear the things about (Untetherd Jailbreak)

As i mention before i will work on an untetherd jailbreak on all itouche devices.
Because of my work and some problems i have , i will start the project "Ja1lhex" 2-3 months from now. I know that Geohot and Dev-team work and already have an exploit for iphone 3Gs new bootrom , ipt3g and it will propably work on iPad. Another jail Called "Spirit" it looks familiar too.So i assume that it will be a jailbreak till 3 months from now.

But instead of that i will give a try to make my own jail and if anyone appreciate that , he can follow me on twitter :)
I can't promise that i will have "fare" results from now!
At the meanwhile i will add some more support on "Ra1nCast" and i have something on my mind.... but you will see that later...

I make that post to clarify WHEN i will work on untetherd jail.
Again if you want to help me Donate.

No comments: